We quite often forget about that appropriate food choices and clean water aren’t only the foundation of health, but have much more energy than medicines and keep us healthy. Though the quality of what we put into our bodies is also of key importance. If you build a proper foundation with standard things like nutrition and exercise, the body of yours will thrive.
Healthy NUTRITION TIPS:
1. Probably the most important, but cheapest thing, you are able to do for the body of yours each day is drink good quality clean water, preferably with a ph of at least 7.0.
2. Drink a minimum of one half of your tea burn weight loss in ounces a day; more in case you exercise or if you reside in a hot climate.
3. Eat organic foods almost as possible – they have more nutrients, more antioxidants and more disease fighting phytochemicals and are free of unsafe pesticides, herbicides and fungicides.
4. Consume 4-9 servings of vegetables and fruits daily; choose create in colors which are different to get the greatest variety of vitamins and minerals possible.
5. Try to eat much more raw vegetables than cooked – they’ve more much needed enzymes.
6. If you do eat meat, purchase only natural meat from grass-fed animals – it is not just free of antibiotics and hormones but is a lot leaner and boasts a different health profile than commercially raised meat. It is full of anti inflammatory Omega 3 fatty acids and lower in pro-inflammatory Omega 6. In addition, it includes a higher level of good CLA (conjugated linoleic acid). CLA is an antioxidant with strong anti-cancer properties as well as certainly will lower the risk of cardiovascular disease and help fight inflammation. Additionally, it lowers body fat and also increases lean muscle mass. Dairy and meat products from grass-fed animals can feature 300%-500 % additional CLA compared to those from livestock fed the typical diet of grain and hay.